December 14, 2011

CETMA+


Attention, geeks:

I recently created a Google+ page for CETMA Cargo.

While initially the layout and functions turned me off, I've begun warming to it. I like how it's integrated with my email account. I like the fact that posts can be edited. It looks good and it's simple.

There's a small group growing at the CETMA Cargo page and that's nice. Please consider visiting and contributing. Say hello or just click the +1 button. You can lurk without signing up if you want.

It seems like a lazy waste to simply copy Facebook content to Google+, so I'll dedicate the Google+ page as a photo journal, featuring an intimate picture of CETMA production and goings on. I'll make an effort to post fresh content regularly, and furnish material not available anywhere else.

As always, feedback is welcome. Say hello at the CETMA Cargo Google+ page HERE:  https://plus.google.com/u/1/106659426796566987311/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment